The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, March 14, 2003

Attended LOTR Fan MeetUp Tonight At Borders.
About 12 people came and we went to Olic Dome for some food and laughters/discussions. Quite fun, especially that people like Sena and Kurama and Mae came. At one point, we read out The Very Secret Diary and laughing off at it. -__^ Came home at aroud 12am unfortunately. @__@

Hai . . . I really can't wait to get my Arwen Gowns done ASAP. I'm afraid someone will beat me to it here in Singapore. But my body shape is not in the bestest state (Bloody Hell! I feel like I'm getting fatter everyday! >__< ) and I'm kinda broke. Okay, I got about $800++ in my account but I still need to pay up my school fee which call for full fee payment before I can get back the 1/2 of it (I'm entitled to Half-Fee). I could sell off some of my stuffs now but it's not the bestest time to do it (No stall at Clark Quay or not too sure how to sell off my stuffs like the rest did online). Anyhow, I got little to sell off; maybe a few action figures, the Hello Kitty Dolls and all the 2 boxes of junks my family had accumulated all these years. @___@ I need Hard Cold Cash NOW! Digging Maul Bank will not do me good cause it has been a long time since I fill him up (and I hardly did it). Moreover, as the General Rule, as long as the Bank is not Full, I can't detach it from its box. >__<

GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!

Oh, if you haven't noticed, I'm starting to modify the Left-Hand Bar of this Blog after a few nites of try and errors. Just wish that I can put up also a Vader-Anakin theme page too, followed by Haldir a month later! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home