The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, March 17, 2003

Finish Reading The Story Part of RETURN OF THE KING!!! ^__^
Did it just now and now I only got the Appendixes to finish reading and I can put my ROTK novel for a little rest and go on to reading THE SILMARILLION. The story is very beautiful; some thing didn't happened as I experted but all things ends well.

Anyhow, from reading the story, I discovered the following things:
1) Saruman took over The Shire for a while just before Frodo went to Rivendell to see Bilbo again and put it to ruined.
2) Wormtongue killed Saruman at Bag's End when he get pushed too far, too long. He get killed by angry Hobbits a few seconds later anyway.
3) The Elves, except for Elrond's twin sons, didn't assist the Men at the Battle of Gondor or before Mordor Gate! >___< That means, the movie gonna be way off compared to the novels. Anyhow, a reason possible is that some of Sauron's army were attacking Lorien 3 times, hence Celeborn & Galadriel can't spare any soldiers.
4) Found out what some of the LOTR Costumers said that while Eowyn was killing Orcs and Villians, Arwen was making Banner. Arwen Was making a Standard (Flag) for Aragorn, which depicts Aragorn's rights to the logo of the Tree Of Gondor, with 7 Stars above it and a Gondor Crown.
5) Arwen gave Frodo her EverStar Necklace as a token of parting.
6) Sam joined Frodo & the Elvens at the Undying Land after Rosie died many, many, many years later (Sam was in his 100s?)

There are lots more but I doubt I should list them all! -__^ Well, can't wait to see how the movie will turned out this Dec! ^__^

Okay, I got to get ready and go to AMK Central to get the pot I need to dye my fabrics. I put it off far too long . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home