The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Went to the Seamstress Shop Cik Rosnah Recommanded At Joo Chiat Complex.
I showed her the drawings and pictures of the 3 LOTR Gown I'm interested in: Elven Silver, High Necked Dress, Arwen Mourning Gown and Arwen's Rose Dress. She quote me SGD100+ for the Elven Dress (cause it's 3 pieces), SGD40+ for the Mourning Dress and SGD80 for the Rose Dress cause it's 2 pieces. Well, IMHO, the price is very reasonable. ^__^ Now if only I can spare the CASH to get the Rose Dress done NOW. >__<

While at Joo Chiat Complex, I also look at the fabrics range there. Okay for looking for Patterned Fabrics but anyhow, I didn't really see what I need for my SW & LOTR Costumes immediatly. Saw a Blueish fabric that I think can be used for Arwen's Lavender Beaded Dress, the dress part at SGD9.50/yard. A little beading/trimmings on the collar will make it a good alternative but then, I kinda not interested in doing it currently (especially that the Rose Dress is back on my TO-DO List again). Maybe someday.

Anyhow, I bought a Vietnam Patterned Silk(?) fabric for SGD2.50/yard; gotten all of it which was 5+ yard at SGD12.50. It can be used for Arwen's Blood Red Dress but should I find a more accurate fabric and design, I'll use that instead (Heck! I'm simply an Accuracy Freak! ^__^ ). For now, I'm putting it into a plastic bag, label it and put it away for the day I will use it.

Hai . . . now I got Little India to take a look at the Fabric ranges there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home