The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, April 14, 2003

More Spending Today >__<
-School Fees (will get back the half later ^__^ )
-200pcs 4R Photo Album (SGD5.60)
==> Good news is, I managed to squeeze in all of last year's cosplay photos into the 2 albums so need not buy another till after CosFest. This year one goes into the album meant for the home photos; that one can wait.
-3 Pearls Buttons (for bottom of Jedi Food Capsules; no gold one unfortunately @__@ )
-2 "Lace" Muslima Handwarmer from Toko Warisan (SGD2 + SGD2.50).
-SGD40 Deposit for my Arwen Rose Dress
==>The whole thing will cost me SGD170, after discount (So I need another SGD130). And I can't believe that I got a pretty "famous" seamstress; she also did all of "Cik Sal's" Costumes as seen in Kopi-O Teh Tarik on Suria Channel. @__@ Well, at least her price is still reasonable as my Costume is considered as 4 layers: Inner Dress with Organza on top, Polyester Velvet with Acetate Lining, plus the Belt and Bias Tape/Pipings.
For my Mourning Gown, I'm very sure it'll cost around SGD100 cause it's only Silk Velvet with Acetate or Japanese Crepe Satin Lining (aka only 2 layers) and the design kinda simplier than the Rose Dress. Ya, ya, I should had gone with Patterned Satin and cheaper Velvet, but heck, I want as close to the actual as possible. -__-

Look around for some cloth for Kheldar's Boromir Inner Tunic too but see none. Got 1 that is selling for SGD2.50/yard but it got flower pattern instead of what-is-that-logo-called. Just looking for it anyway, not buying yet cause I'm not sure how much I need and how much is Kheldar's Budget. Will have to try Arab Street (tomolo maybe?). And I'll love to find out if there is the fabric like the one used for Aragorn's Rivendell shirt is here yet (last time saw all in Luminous Color! @__@ Aragorn's is small silver "diamonds" on Black or Dark Blue Background). And I need to see if that shop have the new bolt of Silk Velvet or can special order for me and Asra Midnight Blue Color one this Aug/Oct. Oh shit! I got to send my gown to the seamstress by end of August! @__@

Oh, tomolo MUST go to Spotlight to get Krylon's Sandable Primer, and maybe a color paint. I have no idea where to get Krylon's Gun Metal in Singapore. And I need to get Krylon Color-Brown for Yazid's staff but that can wait till later as he need the staff in Dec. I also need to check out TRU and Simply Toys to see how much is Applause's Aragorn Ring.

Oh! Better finish glueing those buttons to the Pen caps, sand them and go to sleep now.

Namaarie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home