The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Allow Me To Cry Some More . . . .
Cause Nobel Collection had released more LOTR Jewelleries!!! >__<

Here's the latest item to catch my heart:



"This exquisite headdress of Elrondâ„¢ is recreated in solid sterling silver, includes a display pillow and a certificate of authenticity. The pillow measures 7 x 7 inches. NN0522 $195.00, Ships on 06/30/2003. Available in 5 payments of $39.00."

I want this one too!!!!! >__<

Wonder if Galadriel's Crown will be next. @__@ Anyhow, I wonder how different will the United Cutlery version be like and how much it'll cost. Well, if it is indeed cheaper, then I'm willing to wait. -__^

Okay, on to my little report about last Friday The Matrix Reloaded Screening. 9 people attended: Me, Jeanette, Clare & 2 friends, Xeno & his dad, Asra & Faiz. Jeanette came as generic Ship Captain/Crew, Xeno as Neo from The Matrix, Faiz as Generic Ship Captain/Crew and me as Neo from The Matrix Reloaded. We did some posing at L1 of Plaza Singapura where there is this Big Poster of The Matrix Reloaded and upstairs at GV Plaza Lobby where there are lots of posters & standees. Before the show, some of us bought Popcorns as there is an offer for 1 Large Popcorns, 2 Drink and get 2 special postcards free. I buy with Jeanette and we managed to get 2 sets of postcards for ourselves (must be partially due to me being in costume again). Then the movie. It really kick ass IMHO; I truly enjoyed it although I haven't watch The Matrix before (will get the VCD or DVD soon).

Now after seeing Neo's costume in action, I really, really want to upgrade it. The important part is to get the pockets added in and the coat shorten by a fold or 2. I may want to get the back or front panels widen but I can live without it by having the slit at the back raise to be just below my waist line. Also must add another 2-3 buttons to the front and a big maybe add lining. Must also get the correct pants & shoes, and a better shirt (I thot I spy a Lycra-like Mock Turtleneck under the collar, which a sleeveless one will be good). Of course, the most important thing is to get a wig for the hair. Well, I got till Nov (since Neo is wearing the same coat in Revolution) so will let fate decide. I am also very tempted to get a more accurate Neo Reloaded Sunglasses. ^__^

On another news, Asra and Faiz had split. Sad cause I thot they seems soo much like meant for each other. But it's life so I'll let it be. Like I told Asra, if they are meant for each other, they'll be together eventually. Anyhow, Faiz is still young and like Asra said, may still be not ready to show her how much he love and care for her no matter what.

Err, did I ever mentioned that I gotten my Arwen Rose Dress back? It's okay, not 100% as what I had expected but I can live with it cause hopefully, one day I can make one for myself using more accurate materials and design (that is if I DO loose a LOT of weight that the current one will just slip off my shoulder!). Now I must get a Strapless Bra and get that thinging that said to cure scar so I need not be worry about what others can see on my chest. -__^ Now I only need the ears, the hairdo and do the makeup and I'm ready. ^__^

Next target is to send in my Galadriel Gown (will get the fabric soon) and make my Myrtle's Robe. Also must set aside SGD39 for Galadriel's Wig.

Okay, off to lunch, the settle those clothings on my window so there will be hanging there. Also I must start doing my Myrtle Vest.

Forget to add, the G key on Celebro came off so off to Kallang Way he must go. Hope the repair for both his problems will not exceed SGD100 or I'll be Bathan Poodoo! @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home