The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I'm Melting From LOTR Icons/Adopts Cutiness . . . ^__^
Am going through the pages from Japan of LOTR Cosplayers when I came across 3 LOTR Adopts Site:
Hazel Forest
Tabino-Yadoya
a.ga-na

The Tabino-Yadoya is sooooo cute cause it got the SD Characters & Icons. The person also got a set of SD for Sayuki. And don't forget Harry Potter ones too! ^__^ Anyhow, I had discovered the origin of one of the icons I kidnapped from somewhere.

As for Hazel Forest, they are equally cute. ^__^ There are 2 sets: Set 1 and Set 2. And there is what I think is Haldir from the 2nd Set! *Drool, Drool*

For a.ga-na, they are mostly very SD but anyhow cute.

Yub, yub! I'm saving all the icons (including others I haven't mentioned here) and will adopt some of them as soon as I settle my Blog Layout and my LOTR Team Website. Oh yes, I've decide to allocate a few pages in my LOTR Team Website to listing out websites that contain photos of LOTR Cosplays from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines & Thailand cause these websites are the hardest to find. -__^ Will probably just list out those that have more than 4 photos on a single page and to the starting page of the LOTR Cosplay Section, instead of to the actual pages containing the photos.

Anyhow, looking at those Icons/Adopts and many Japanese & Taiwan LOTR Cosplayers, I noticed that the Arch Dress is choosen for Arwen Icons and Cosplay. I wonder why, especially that the color scheme used is Lilac.

On another note that I forget to mentioned, I realized that technically I can use my Neo Reloaded Coat to cosplay as Zaphkiel from Angel Sanctuary. Just need the White Collar Insert, the hair and carry a fan. ^__^ Sorry no Crucifix Earring or Bible cause I'm not a Christian (or Catholic or Free Thinker) so those stuffs are a big NO-NO cause some people will interpret it the wrong way. @__@ Heck, I still having trouble location a Pendent or Earring of an Inverted Crow or Dagger (the nearest design to a Cross) locally for my Adam Kadmon Earring. >__<

Hmm, I can also do Snape. ^__^ Just need the White Collar Insert (this time the top sticking out above the collar) plus White Shirt and borrow Hassan's Robe (or make it or use one of the inner robe of my Ringwraith). Costuming Cheapskate Thinking at work again! -__^

Okay, got to continue saving those LOTR Cosplay Photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home