The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, May 22, 2003

Picture Of The Day:


Coruscant Guards!!! ^__^

They are my 2rd Favourite Troopers after the Imperial Royal Guard. Fall in love with them after I saw Luke in one in Shadows Of The Empire (can't remember wherther the Collectors' Cards or Ads or Action Figure). Heheheheee, I will go for this suit instead of the other troopers (not including the IRG of course, especially the Crimson Empire Armor!) if I got the cash, body and someone will help make me one! ^__^ And the presence of my SOTE Luke Action Figure will make the constructions a bit easier (oh no! I think I want to get one more so I can open one to display and examine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home