The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, May 23, 2003

%$#*@!&@!* Why Didn't I Realized It Earlier? >__<
My Neo Coat closed on the WRONG side!!!!!!! >__< The 20+ buttons are suppose to be on the RIGHT side and not the left! It's suppose to be a Men's Coat anyway! Darn! Now I really, really must get Version 2.0 done. Fine, it'll give me a chance to get the rite materials and correct cut (I got lots of time till Sept) but it'll cost me another SGD100 for the tailoring and donno how much for the materials. >__< And I must sell off my Neo Coat (Starting Price USD60) as soon as possible to afford the new set. Hai . . .maybe it is my fault. I spent the least time researching on this coat which is quite unlike me. I also didn't do a full sketch of the costume.

Okay, back to Square One for me. @__@

On another news, I think I had found the brand for the closest good quality replica of Neo's Reloaded Shades at my usual Optical. But must get them to order me the correct color (Black) cause the one they have at hand is Green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home