The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, May 23, 2003

A Silver Lining In Sight?
I think I finally figured out what is under Myrtle's Robe: A Grey Pinafold! ^__^ Saw CoS DVD again tonigh and I finally spotted tell-tale signs of Pinafold:
Box Pleats that start from above/below the breast position, loose cloth belt just above the hips etc. Now that explain why the collar of her "vest" is vertical, instead of V like Tom's or the current Hogwart's students. That sound good. ^__^

The only problem I'll face is that I must do it myself or tailor out cause no secondary school to my knowledge has Grey Pinafold. All are in the various shades of Blue. And I think the pleats are 4-5 on each sides (my Anderson one has 3-4 per side).

Will see what I can do as I need this uniform by 20th June (Book release is on 21st June).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home