The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Yes, My Moodiness Is Due To PMS. . .
Can't go to Wisma Atria today to donate blood; tummy ache since this morning. >__< Another time probably. I can't continue breaking my 5-year bond to donate blood (still got 2 full year to serve, after deducting last year's when I keep falling ill when it's time).

I drew the basic body design of the Galadriel Illustration Dress. Used Simplicity 9162, Dress B as the base. Now got to draw out the double sleeves before I start labelling and putting on the sample fabric swatches. Hai . . .I feel like getting this dress done immediately after I get back and pay for my Arwen Dress. I'm such an impatient Sith Lord!

Well, will see how after I do all the calculations.

Off to do some scanning now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home