The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, April 25, 2003

I Did Something Good Today . . .
Clear up the Master Bedroom Little Balcony. ^__^ Did it cause I want more space to do my props painting (the little stuffs mostly; large ones goes in the middle room toilet). Threw away a LOT of things that the whole place is cleared completely. Well except for my bro's rusty bicycle. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a little scrubbing of the floor and wall. Then I can start doing my props painting there again. -__^

Hmm, tomorrow I may need to go to Spotlight Tampinese to buy more buttons for my Mourning Gown. Need to get 4 more packets as the gown requires 11 buttons. Will have to look in the Remant Bin too to see if I can find anything I can use. Oh wait, I may not be able to spare the cash unless it's Lycra (in the color I need too!). No patterns buying too I think. >__<

Hmm, what else do I want to say . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home