The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, April 26, 2003

Looked Through My Pile Of Fabrics
Found that I got around 2m of Double Georgette (White) so that will lower the expanditure for the Galadriel Illustration Dress. So I only need to spend on buying the Japanese Crepe Satin or Satin Back Crepe & Gold Trimmings.

But looking at the pattern of Simplicity 9162, I may need more than 5m of fabrics; the pattern stated around 8 1/8 - 9 1/8 yards is need to make it (with final length of 71-73" tall). That comes to a minimal of 6-7m for someone of my height. The fact also, I want this dress not to have a "waist" like normal; it's cut as 1 piece from top to bottom (see here, Dress B). So in a way, the dress is shaped to have a waist based on the cutting and sewing at the sides. Hence, this means I've to consulte my seamstress first before I go about buying the fabric. Will do that near the end of this month when I take my Arwen Dress (oh no! I haven't bought the Dress Plastic Cover and Padded Hanger @__@ ).

Hope my money will be in by this Tuesday; I'm suppose to take my dress on 30th April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home