The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Am Frustrated Today >___<
1) That Yakutt Man never bring proper amount of money! >__< Why can't he use his brain for once and bring many SGD10s and SGD2s notes?
2) I'm VERY ANGRY with my dad's atitude! Can't he just get rid of all the garbage he had accumulated throughout the years and STOP buying unneccesary stuffs (WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE PLASTIC PLATES!!!!). And look at the center room; I had just clear up early this year and he happily pop here more boxes of his stuffs from his room (and messily all over the room too) and now, had deposit the TV Counter side cabinets, new Dinner Table Chairs and stuffs from his room! >__< I can barely walk through here and CANNOT enter the Toilet cum Storeroom anymore! Bloody Hell!!!!! >__<
3) I want a new Wardrobe! Or my dad should hang back his clothings on that hanger place he bought previously which he had happily deposit inside the Toilet cum Store. Now I cannot even fit my costumes inside the other wardrobe anymore!

Anyhow, on a good point, I'll take Celebro back tomolo. He gotten a new battery pack (how can? I just changed it 1 year ago? @__@ ), the recharge socket and G key replaced. So far cost about SGD400 as it also include the service charge of SGD100. @__@ Add to that SGD100+++++ for the new AC/DC Converter/Recharger to arrive in 2-3 weeks time, Celebro better not get spoil again or I'm changing to a more advance Notebook (ya, ya IF I got SGD3,500 to spare).

I also went to IKEA yesterday and gotten SGD65 worth of Plastic Storage Boxes, Chinawear Kids plates (for kenduri and personal use), Water Spray Bottle (there doesn't seems to be a functing one in this house) and this small Misc. stuffs box. Had filled the boxes with my Cloths and Laces, so the next time I drop by IKEA, I only need to get another 2-4 different types of Boxes for my Spray Paints and Prop making stuffs, ribbons. Hope my room will be a lot neater now. -__-

Oh! Someone mentioned about finding an Elvish-like Lantern at IKEA. Saw it and it's not up to my taste of something "Elvish". And while shopping, I keep having to remind myself wherther I need the item or not, and wherther it'll survive till the end of its use. A lot of stuffs didn't fit the critias so only gotten things that I need.

Okay, off to finish stacking the boxes containing my cloths and other stuffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home