The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Been Very Naughty Today . . .
Went to Borders & Kino after attending Faiz little Birthday celebration and gotten the fellowing stuffs:
-OneRing Bookmark (w/ OneRing ^__^ ) SGD6.50
-X/1999 Mangas #4 & #5 SGD17.00
-COSMO 003 SGD29.00
-Layer s Vol.1 SGD15.90
-Togepi 1:1 Plush SGD5.00
-Pokemon Tissue Papers 18pkts SGD2.00

Also checked out the prices of The Hobbit Special Box Edition at Borders & Kinokuniya and The History Of Middle-Earth & LOTR 3-Books Set at Kinokuniya. No hurry in getting them; just want to compare prices so I'll pay the least. -__^ Maybe tomolo IF I do drop by Clark Quay for the Sunday Bazaar, I can check out MPH at Citylink and WH Smith for the prices of the 3 (7) books I'm interested in.

Oh! I'm very interested in getting the Applause Ruling Rings; currently only The Ring of Barahir, Nenya & Vilya but they cost SGD39.90, SGD59.90 and SGD39.90 respectively. -__- The salesgirl told me that the 5 Ring Set MAY cost SGD116 so I may ended up buying the 5 Rings Set instead. But will check out Clark Quay first if I do drop by there later today. Well, the lower I pay the better cause I want to "wear" them as part of my costumes. -__^

Hai . . . wish I can afford Narya now. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home