The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Before I Hit The Bed . . .
1) My Gothic Lolita Costume look better this time. This character I'm calling Celestrial, one of the names in the full name of my Altergo. Next on the list will be the real Gothic Lolita Dress and that'll be Ameleah (not sure why I choose the name but it's sound innocent & sweet and yet has a dark past). Photos will comes later (and I still haven't save and .jpeg the previous ones -__- )
2) The Cosplay Outing Rocks! Will talk later today or tomolo.
3) PotC Kicked Ass! ^__^ Want to go for 2nd Round. And thanks to Kurama, the 5 (Himi went out first) stayed back after the Credits and saw the little post-movie sneak preview (the monkey started the curse again! @__@ ). Oh, it's pretty comfortable sitting on the carpeted stairs while watching PotC! -__^
4) Tomolo will send Celebro to Kallang Way. Will have to bring some Cash.
5) Symbolic Cage contain anything with Wings except Birds. Butterfly is the usual item (thanks to Himi for the info! ^__^ )
6) I love my United Cutlery Witchking Sword. I will love my Elven Warrior Sword even more when I get it. -__^
7) FACT: I gonna be "broke" developing 3 films of cosplay photos. >__<

Off to hit the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home