The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, September 15, 2003

Celebro Is Gone For The Next 2-3 Weeks . . .
Had sent it to Data Dynamic today and the person there said they can settle Celebro problem in 3 days but for the Recharger, it gonna take 2-3 weeks to arrive as it's an old model so have to order. Total cost quoted was around SGD300. -__- Well, now I just need to wait and see. I DO miss Celebro cause he hold many of my stuffs and my secrets.

Then, off I went to Simply Toys to get the Applause Rings of Power. BUT seems like they're not selling them in a set cheaply anymore. >__< Last Sat, the salesgirl said the whole set will cost SGD116 but seems like the owner is not willing to let go for that price. He want SGD39.90 for the OneRing, Witchking & Vilya each and SGD59.90 for Nenya & Ring of Barahir each. >__< Frankly, I only need Nenya and Ring of Barahir, maybe Vilya but the 2 I need most cost SGD59.90 each. Now I really must go to other places to find them at a lower price, maybe SGD49.90 each maximum. Wish me luck!

Anyhow, at The Falcon Hanger, I gotten FOTR Strider. Need to study it to give a better explaination to Danny about his Strider Costume. Anyhow, I could use more LOTR Action Figures. -__^

At Kino, I gotten X/1999 #6 & #7. So now I can relax a bit till the next issue comes out. Oh! Still got to get Sayuki Reloaded #1 & #2 (SGD9.50 each) and the rest of Angel Sanctuary Mangas (SGD9.80 each).

Other than that, I'm craving to get FOTR DVDs. I want to get both the FOTR Theater Version at SGD39.90 the cheapest and FOTR: EE at SGD129.90. But that is soooo much money! >__< Why I want to get both? Well, cause both have different Special Features. Hai . . .what a way for Peter Jackson to make us buy all the editions. -__-

Okay, got to go now. I need to go to IKEA soon to get boxes for my cloths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home