The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 03, 2003

Cat Had Pointed Out What I should Modify For Gandalf's Cloak:
". . . For Gandalf, yes, you do need the round the edges quite a bit to give it much more of a circular look. The long edges will still be straight, but the top and bottom will be mostly covered. . ."

She also said it's the same pattern with Gandalf's White Cloak. o__O Will tween with the pattern again tonight when I get back from Chinatown and TRU. -__^

I still wonder why I'm turning my brain inside out figuring out Gandalf's Cloak when I'm not doing it. Oh! Because it looks more comfy compared to the others Fellowship Cloaks. -__^

Anyway, seems I'm on a little Doujinshi buyingn spree. Had won 2 with 1 on the way and 2 more being eyed. Hope I'll get the other 2 cause they seems the most innocent (the first 2 seems a bit Yaoi but I don't mind as long it's not Haldir who's doing it @__@ ). And I'm itching to ask the seller to end the items earlier so I can be assured getting the items.

Oh! My Yahoo!Mail upgrading is being put off to next Nov 1st. Too broke and don't see an urgent need rite now to pay the USD29.95 fees. -__-

Off to Chinatown rite now . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home