The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Got Back From Chinatown . . .
Gotten my Blonde Wig BUT my Bluish one seems to had gotten separated from its picture so ended up as Blonde instead. o__O There is also no extra hair for me. o__O Aunty said that it might had gone into another order or gone to the other Wig Maker (who might be doing my Galadriel one) so better wait till end of this month to make sure it's hasn't been done. -__- If by end of this month, the order is not gotten, then I can place another order and pray hard it'll arrive by end of Nov.

Hai . . . If I don't get this Hair, I might not be able to do Vanilla this Dec as promised. NO WAY I gonna be the wrong colored hair Vanilla (not like some people *roll eyes*). Well, I could pay SGD65 for that wig from Magic Wand again BUT I really doubt I'm willing to do it again as money is tight, especially that the hair is only mid-chest length. >__< Anyhow, I may need to use the same hair for my Jibrille Costume (whenever I DO do it as the dress is a bit more complex compared to the rest with only 1-2 had done it before but simplified, and I want to get the skirt fabric pattern which is Paisely as close as possible to the original. Yes, it'll probably ended up in the Bluish Tone, tho' I think I might to do it in Green too! -__^ ).

Think I'll risk it and just place another order for 80cm of the extra hair within the next 1 week as I also need to place an order for extra Blonde hair for my Blonde Wig. Frankly, I got lots of Wigs to get for my characters; those to be redo or future ones:
Sevi-sama - 100cm (or if possible 60") Center Parted White
D - Shoulder Length Lime Green,
Misty - Above Shoulder Length Orange,
Myrtle - Shoulder Length, Center Parted
Neo - Short Side Parted for Neo
Arwen - 80-100cm Center Parted, Wavy Dark Brown
Leia - A whole bunch of Loose Brown hair couple with a shoulder length Brown Wig
Yours Truely - Dark Green, Showgirl Cut Shoulder Length ^__^

Handmaiden, Sabe & Zam I'll be using my own hair. Anyhow, I'm considering to stop Cosplay (Anime & Manga related) from CosFest 2004 onwards to concentrate on my Zam and the SW costumes that had been pending (Sabe since July 1999! O__O )











OH SHIT! O__O Now I remember why I was hesistated to let the Aunty sell off the Blonde Wig that was of the wrong order! I need a Blonde Wig (90-100cm) for my Adam's Costume! O__O Ya, ya, I'm suppose to get Plantinium Blonde (#613A or #78) for it but think the normal Blonde might also do the job. Must remember to call up the Aunty tomolo to hold the wig for me first and check back if I really want to use this Wig for Adam (anyhow, the wig is cheap so it's okay for me to keep one for myself just in case). I had promised to do Adam and I'll fulfil it. But must find the space to store that HUGE Wings first and put theory into practical! -__^

Oh, my Bloody Wing (Yes, Wing only and courtesy of King last year ^__^ ) is still there near my wardrobe, waiting to be paired with the Angel Guard or Soldier Costume (think will follow the design and coloration from the Anime or young Katan's Uniform). Ya, he'll be one of the 1001 Angels killed by Kurai or Akane or Alexiel but that's the only character I can think off that I can do. No, no half-dead Setsuna please as my front too big and I can't really absorb that Setsuna attitude. -__-

Okay, off to check my mail and then sleep. Tomolo I got to redo Gandalf's Fellowship Cloak Pattern (Version 2.1) as promised. Think I'll do a few types based on Cat's advice and ask which one is the correct one before posting it in the Gandalf's Fellowship Cloak Webpage I already did and posted the address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home