The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, October 11, 2003

I Said It Once And I'll Say It Again . . .
Going to Arab Street is BAD for one's Wallet. -__- I only went to Arab Street and Carrefour today cause started late at 4pm >__< but did ended up spending a LOT. Gotten 12m of Grey Cotton-Wool-Polyester fabric (which I had gotten the swatch before) for my Myrtle's Uniform (and forget to get White Cotton for her Shirt but think I can make do with one of the 10m of White Cotton/Cotton-Polyester I got at hand) and probably Haldir's Tunics. Found another Lighter Grey that will do as his Inner Tunic but think the shop had sold it off so will try again on Mon or Tue or next month when the guy will search the shop high and low, plus the shop's Warehouse for it. O__O

Also gotten the Grey Polyester Lining for the Fellowship Cloak Hood Lining, Linings for my Mourning Gown, Fabric for the Belt for my Mourning Gown and White Cotton Drill for my Vanilla Dress.

So technically later today, if my seamstress is around at her shop, I'll have to drop by there to pass to her the fabrics for my Vanilla, Gothic Lolita and even Myrtle's School Uniforms; after I had gotten the last few stuffs (Bias Tapes, Laces etc) from AMK Central. The first 2, must remind her to try to finish it by the end of this month or Dec 2nd; the later anytime before M.A.C. 2003 as I may need it immediately after M.A.C. 2003 for something special I'll help to organized. -__^ Also got to ask her if she can do my Trinity Coat for me using Wet Look Vinly (if she can, will send in the stuffs by mid of next week so I can get it back by Nov 1st).

Then, if still got time, drag myself to Chinatown and Spotlight to order my extra Blonde Hair Extensions, look for Claps for Kheldar's Garb and just look around for stuffs I can use. Oh! Must search Chinatown too for some alternative fabrics I can offer to Maya for her Green Gown. The choice at Arab Street was the usual (Polyester Velvet) so I need to look around some more. Hmm, must e-mail her tonite to ask what's her budget for the fabrics. Personally, I'll go for Spotlight's Cotton Velvet but that thing cost SGD10/m. @__@ Hmm, I may also have to get a pair of those spherical shoulder pad for my Vanilla Dress. -__-


Which Angel Sanctuary character are you? by Lyn



Adoi! Now I know why Serene told me to take up Sevi-sama. @__@ Yes, he'll be back again soon, probably next year.


Okay, got to go now. Need to sleep early cause I want to settle the marketing tomolo since I have extra cash to spare first and probably start early to go to see my Seamstress, go to Chinatown and Spotlight. Heck! I may even drop by Clark Quay to look for bargain and stuffs I NEED (to get the Fellowship Set or not . . . @__@ ).

Ps: Clare, I'll reply to your e-male soon okay? Brain not properly working as to reply to e-mails lately. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home