The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Quick Notes About Today . . .
Went to Clark Quay around 3pm and finally gotten for myself the LOTR Fellowship Of The Ring Gift Set. Cost me SGD114.20 from the original SGD149, discount of 20% as the box top was damaged. Am so happy cause now I had kill 9 birds with 1 stone. Will open the box and examine most of the figures for Costuming Notes and display them somewhere (Ya, accompany the Twilight Witchking!). Also saw another Easterling Action Figure but it was expansive or something (SGD35 or something). Well, I already got 1 so better to use the money for a Ringwraith or Prolog Elrond or Elven Archer action figure instead.

Then went to Kinokuniya at Liang Court to claim my Gothic Lolita Fashion Guide Book. Another SGD22.40 paid and I hope the next issue will come out in many, many months' time. It's cheaper than the Gothic Lolita Bible so think I can afford it on a regular basis. -__^

Next, went to Plaza Singapura and drop by Spotlight. Gotten a Purple O__O Fitted Queen Size bedsheet for my bed which cost SGD5 only! Donno why so cheap but I think cause it was display or damaged piece or something. Well, technically I don't care as long as it's not torn as am gonna use it underneath my usual bedsheet (which I better change soon; am getting itchy sleeping now). Also gotten the 9 buttons I intended to use for my Mourning Gown (yes! finally new stock ^__^) and 2 taspery thread to finish off the edges of the Fellowship Cloaks. Thot of getting the Butterfly too but the ones whose wings are wired only comes in Gold and Yellow which is gonna be lost in my Gold Painted Bird Cage. Seems like my Symbolic Cage will be done later. Still need to find a nice padlock for it too anyway.

Then, went to Carrefour to get some Lemons for Arifin. Ended up buying some Oranges and Pear for Mak too. Then when I drop by the Smoked Salmon section, can't believe my eyes when I see 100g of Tasminian Smoked Salmon going for SGD1 each ONLY. Check with the scanner to make sure it IS SGD1 and gotten 6 packets from the 8 packets available. Frankly, I wish I can live off Sashimi Raw Salmon (Sake) and Smoke Salmon but they cost a bomb. >__<

Okay, got to turn in for the night now. Tomolo I might have to do a bit of Marketing before going to see my seamstress and maybe Chinatown and/or Little India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home