The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Went To The Meetup Today (Yesterday) . . .
And there is only 2 of us. -__- Think the other 3 got confused over when is the Meetup or back out at the last minute. Hope next month will be better as I want to promote my Recruitment Drive more (and of course, those who are on the Blacklist will continue to get BAN, even as Helpers or Photographers!). ^__^

Other than that, finally gotten the Cauldrons (took some time to select the best and those without holes), Faceless Mask and Spiderwebs. Thot of getting the Liquid Latex too but change mind as I'm not in need of it. Will get it after Payday which is only 3 days away.

Anyhow, I had finish cutting my first Fellowship Cloak yesterday (since it's already after midnight now). For the Hood, I playcheat and sew 85% of it to the Cloak using the sewing machine instead of handsewing it as in the instruction. Now got to finish handsewing the hood, hang it up for a few days to allow to stretch, trim the bottom and finish off the edges with Blanket Stitches or Looped Edge Stitches. After that, gonna put on Yazid's Frodo Wig (it's still mine okay since he haven't pay up), vest, white shirt, shorten pants and some hairs on my feet (my legs are hairy enough XD ) before taking some photos and sending it to the Mailing List to show them my handiwork. Err, don't think want to submit that photo to the Scrapebook tho' as it partially considered as "No-Effort" Costume. -__- About the hood, think I'll put 25" for Human Cloaks and 30" for the Hobbits.

Hmm, not sure if I still want to pre-wash the Wool Fabric as what's the likeliness that they (my "clients") will wash it after only 1-2 wearings? Anyhow, washing it using the washing machine kinda made it a bit rough (could be cause I didn't add the Softerner?). Anyhow, I want to finish doing the Cloaks as soon as possible as it's the easiest part of the costumes and I'm gonna take days to finish off the edges of the Cloaks with Blanket Stitches. -__- Must start on Kheldar's suit by the end of this month so I can do fittings on him and settle the costumes by mid/end of next month.

Okay, got to check my e-mails and reply to some posts. Then sleep . . . Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home