The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 10, 2003

Can't Sleep . . .
Slept from evening to 9pm just now and had my dinner 1 hour ago. -__- Nothing to do online either so I guess I'll continue cutting the Hobbit's Hood for Rish's and Kheldar's Fellowship Cloak tonight.

Hopefully later today, I can get my butt to Arab Street to get Grey Polyester Lining (must remember to find out the actual name of the fabric too) for the Cloaks. Making the hood with 2 layers of the Wool fabric made it very thick and stiffs and increase cost. Then run off to Chinatown to place my order for more Blonde Hair Extensions to add on to my Blonde Wig and check out the fabrics found there. Maybe if I still got time, will also drop by Little India to find the fabric for Kheldar's Inner Tunic Sleeves and trimmings for my Gowns (Mourning, Blood Red and anything else).

Hmm, I been wanting to properly draw out Haldir's March Warden Garb using either the Male or Female or Maul's Body forms but seems like not in the mood. Maybe I'll have the mood if I do it at some Fast Food Joint or Raffles Hospital Food Court at Arab Street. Hmmm, maybe I should reverse the sequence of places to go to tomolo: Little India, Chinatown and then Arab Street before 4pm (shops at Arab Street close at 5pm onwards) and then finally to Spotlight to get Cotton Drill (if I haven't gotten it from Chinatown or Arab Street). I'm only planning to buy the Polyester Linings, Cotton Drill and maybe trimming if it's within my budget. Payday is still 2 days away and even then, I'll only get max SGD200 to spare after doing the Marketing. >__<

Okay, got to go now and do something before my eyes insist on going to sleep . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home