The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, December 12, 2003

I'm Stuck At Home Today . . .
Cause my Dad's wedding is tomorrow and my relatives had came today to stay over. @__@ Had to cancel the meeting with Kheldar and am taking my chances to make his Boromir Costume based on the measurements I took of him.

Anyhow, I kinda figure out why the Fellowship Cloak hood I made was too small; cause I was suppose to measure the circumference of the neck hole manually PLUS the 2 loose sides length instead of mathematically calculate the circumference. -__- So for Yazid's Cloak, I had gotten 34" length and the triangle base should be 18" (Height will be 25"). Will try it out later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home