The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, December 15, 2003

S

P

O

I

L

E

R



A

H

E

A

D




It was still Pippin who first pick the Palantir up at Isengard tho' the Voice Of Saruman Scene is missing. That is a little comfort for me tho' I want to see VoS too. -__- I want Saruman dead at the hands of Wormtongue.

I also want to see the other Palantir that Denethor looked into but it was missing. >__< Maybe, just maybe it'll be in ROTK:EE but the way Denethor died seems to make it bleak to be part of the storyline as he burned and plunged down to the 1st Level. Then again, with the changes PJ and co. made in the other 2 EE, it is possible.

The Mouth of Sauron is missing much to my dismay. >__< I was looking forward to how he looked like as he was mentioned in the book "Lord Of The Rings: Weapons & Warfares".

No Cirdan much, much to my dismay. >__< I was looking forward to the theory that the White Hair Elf in FOTR prologue is Cirdan but seems not. The Grey Heaven seems so empty and doesn't seems to be what I had imagined BUT it was beautiful.

And why must Celeborn leave with Galadriel? o__O Galadriel holding his leash?

I didn't glimpse Vilya but it must had been because I was looking at Elrond's robe instead. XD But Narya is cleary there on Gandalf's finger (middle finger some more XD ).

Heads DID fly into Minas Tirith. O__O DON'T bring small kids who are terrify of such stuffs to watch ROTK or cover their eyes when the Orc Leader gave the order "Show them the prisoners!" just before the start of the Battle on Palenor Field.

For those who had seen the 9 minutes Video Clips, Arwen DID see her son while on her way to the Grey Heaven. But why is Aragorn's hair Whitish? O__O So late then gotten a son?

Gandalf is the one who Cornate Aragorn and not Frodo.

Where is that Boba Fett (Danial Logan?) boy? o__O Who is he in ROTK?

Where is the new White Tree of Gondor? o__O

Ouch! The Army of Mordor at the Gate of Mordor was HUGE and the army of Gondor & Rohan so small. O__O

I didn't see the Easterlings unfortunately. Or they were there among the crowd at the Gate of Mordor.

The Eagles are there to the rescue and again to retrive Frodo and Sam.

The movie ended like the Book with Sam returning home.

Army of the Dead is even more bigger than than the Rohan Army it seems to me.

Why is Arwen Dying?

There is no Elven Army at the Pelanor Field. Some people need to check their eye sight.






I'll probably write more tomolo if I can find time to write after doing the Ringwraith Robes. -__- Still got mine, my bro's (1 layer only!) and Anas to settle. Add to that the Gauntlets and maybe boot covers for me AND my Queen Arwen Crown. And a scabbard for my Witchking Sword. I am SO DEAD! I gonna look like a REAL Ringwraith on Dec 17th.

Oh! Life Lesson today:
Put on the Ears BEFORE Styling the Hair. And I should put on the Ears myself.

Good point about makeup:
I'm confirmed for a Makeover (No Photography) this Thur at 2.30pm. Must be at Glamour Shots by 2pm.

Think I'll risk it and sleep now. Guess will full a 24 hours costumes making tomolo. . . .I hope! @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home