The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, December 26, 2003

Short Notes Before I Throw Into Another Nite Of Doing Boromir >__<
- The LOTR Group kinda settle our sketch for the Group Presentation. Just say Singlish, The Matrix, SW and Harry Potter at work again. -__^
- I haven't sleep shun for 1 hour of light one since yesterday. Am going to force self to finish the Boromir Costume and hope the Double Sided Tapes need not come to my rescue. Removing them is such a burden. -__-
- I haven't contacted Ann. Haven't got the time to go on Celebro as busy doing the Costumes. Will see how later.
- I can't sleep actually. Gonna have the Haradrim or Easterlings Eyes and Celak/Eye Liners tomolo. O__O
- New Maybeling Powder Foundation (with FREE Finishing Powder) and 3-In-1 Makeup Stick (aka Conceler) cost me SGD44.40. O__O Okay, a once in a year story I hope! No, I forget to get Lipstick since I forget Arwen's Lipstick Color. >__< No Eyebrow Liner or whatever else either.
- I need to go back to doing Boromir and Clefairy's Mask. And my Arwen Crown, find the veil, socks, lightsabres, shades, my sanity . . .

Should be back to talk cock again from Mon. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home