The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

What Is That? o__O



The whole article can be read here

As usual, I'm telling myself why not Jeanette's friend gotten the job for us instead. We may be of the wrong height and skin color but at least our costumes DO look like it pop out of Middle-Earth. -__^ Maybe for the March Project, will intensify the Recruitment Drive. But I do need to keep some people like those idiots out of the pictures and had put a restriction of the quality of costumes & armors allowed.

The world's eyes will be on us and I want to keep it as a memoriable one. ^__^

Yes, precious . . .I also need to finish making at least the "Arrival at Helm's Deep" Elven Archer (maybe Rumil or one of the other Blonde Elves since I want to reuse my Haldir Wig) Armor out of Paper Marche, Fun Foams, Vinyl, Netting Fabrics and donno what else. Got 2 months to settle it and I hope I can do it with the group's support and my gang at the Haldir's Elven Archer Forum. -__^

Okay, off to Chinatown or Arab Street or Spotlight now to quickly get the fabrics for the tunic. Think will choose Red Cotton Drill and fine silver fabric netting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home