The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, December 27, 2003

I Think I'm Loosing Interest In Cosplay . . . .
But of course not Costuming it's my beginning.

Went to Fans-Tasia today and I kinda felt anti-social and bored. >__< Maybe cause I'm tired today since I spent last nite doing the Boromir Costume (Note to self, enlarge the Arm Hole & Collar and lower the Collar or make it less wide). Or I don't like certain people in the Cosplay Community but I just wasn't running around snapping pictures of others like I did back when I first started out Cosplaying in 2001.

Now I wonder if my decision to retire from Cosplaying next year will be significant. I feel like not wanting to do Adam Kadmon anymore next CosFest (Practical Reason: Where in the world am I gonna store the darn wings before and after the event? Current Reason: I'm loosing faith in the Cosplaying Community here; too much politics and divisions). Even with Vanilla, I'm not sure if I want to don it to a local Cosplay Event. -__-

Hai . . . . .maybe I should just rest now and maybe tomolo I'll see a clearer picture of feelings. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home