The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, August 22, 2004

He's Almost Sold Out? @__@

From TORN:

Sideshow/Weta has informed their customers via their newsletter that the recently release Sauron's Helm and Mouth of Sauron Bust are about to sell out. If you were planning on picking up either of these pieces for your collection, act now! . [Sauron Helm] [Mouth of Sauron Bust]


Well, I had placed my reservation for him at Simply Toys so hopefully I DO get him next year as promised. There is so few things to collect about him so this is something I won't want to miss. -__^ Anyhow, I seems to have a taste for ugly, disfigured villians whom I called handsome: Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Twilight Ringwraiths, Mouth of Sauron etc etc.

Hmm....Gil-Galad Bust is coming out in Sept/Oct. Wonder if I should get him too.....Daddy mah! -__^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home