The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, August 23, 2004

To Get Daddy Gil-Galad.....
Or not to get? o__O

Simply Toys might have it in stock now or later in a few months' time (since Sideshow-WETA stated that shipping will only start in Sept or Oct) and it cost SGD98 for members.

Will see how later today when I move my butt and drop by Far East Plaza after I had gotten the dyes for the Banner.

Ps: Put away many of my costumes and fabrics as I only got 6 more days till I start working for 2 full weeks and I doubt I can do so much within that period of time. Got to concentrate on finishing the 2nd Gondor "New Tree" Pennet, starting to make the Rohan Banner and make the mock-up for my Haldir's Disco Skirt.
Pss: Must also remember to buy Black Cotton Tape for the Gondor Pennet. Think had figured out how to prevent it from slipping down from the pole it gonna get hang from like in the movie. Got to add a bit more fabric to the end of the pennet too to allow a narrow hem for the pole to go in be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home