The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Something To Cheer Me Up.....
Daddy Gil-Galad Bust won't arrive at Simply Toys for another month as Ann said there is no Sideshow-WETA items arriving next month. So I can reserve him later today or one of these days when I get my butt to Orchard.

And a little warning from her, should any of the Bust/Statue get SOLD OUT status at Sideshow Website, we will have to pay the normal price of SGD108. I foresee I have to pay that price for handsome Mr. MoS as he's almost fully reserved/sold out now at the website. O__O

On Fri, I went to Chinatown and gotten a yard of the fabric for my "other" Elven Archer Sleeves; the same thing Xeno is using. Gonna use the "Disco" one first and this one later on the other T-Shirt as I got to repaint the scales first to gold.

I also saw this 70" O__O Red Velour(?) selling for SGD8/yard. It can be used for my Arwen Blood Red Dress but since it's a LOT wider, can't think how much I should get. -__- From my estimation, I may only need 2yards but what if it's isn't enough? And 70" fabric is so rare so what if I want t use it for other things? Well, will see how later today if I go again to Chinatown and after I check out ACS-LOTR website for some tips on how much I should get.

Hmmm....thinking about Fiona wanting to use Lace for her Gothic dress gave me the urge to start thinking about the Sabe-Royal Decoy Dress again. I already got the Spiderweb Lace from Spotlight last year after YEARS of search for it and now only need to get the Gold Satin (probably Silky Satin to save cost and since the lace can reduce the sheen) for the dress, durable Black Velvet and Black Taffeta Velvet for the Overcoat. I got lots of Black Panne Velvet left from my Arwen Narsil Reforge Cloak so the hood is well taken care off. The Cardboard egg is also there under my bed and 3D paint with my LOTR Stuffs so I only need to get some gems to glue/sew to the hood and eye-muffle. I also got the necklace for the forehead jewelry kept safely somewhere in my room.

I can do the Overcoat all by myself and will need several weeks to individually cut and sew the panels upon panels of "triangle-teardrop" onto the Outercoat but I think unless I practice enough and got ThePattern, I will need my seamstress help with the Dress. And I also need that lacy can-can for the skirt like what I found on the action figure. -__^

Phew! How long had I been on this project? Since June 1999 when TPM came out and I first saw and fell in love with the dress! @__@

Other than that, kinda decide to get an Imperial Officer Suit for myself. Told Yu-Ann about it and she said it sounds good. Now to figure out the color and rank for the suit. Nah! Can't do the Lieutenant Admiral which is White as I may ended up becoming the Imperial Officer in the CosFest act so need to look normal like in the movie.

Hmmm....think there is some leads in the Star Park picture I did for Darth Prion......Do the same? -__^ Hehehee, like that I can get that Dark Green above shoulder wig at the Wig Shop and need only to get some loose hair to make the "hair-band". It's still SGD30! -__^

Okay, will see how as I get along. Will be busy with NJRC the next 2 weeks and again for that Kids' Science Fiesta other than the Sci-Fic thinging. Then, it's to my Elven Armor which must be completed by end of Nov.

Still got at least SGD550 to go for my Biker Scout. Think that will happen when all of my banks is full of SGD1 coins: Yakutt (SGD180), Darth Maul Bike (SGD400), Darth Maul Interactive (??; never open so donno), Darth Vader Interactive (SGD80) and Ringwraith (??; as with Maul).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home