The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Went Out Today/Yesterday......
Met TheDarkLord, TheWitchkingOfAMK, TheElvenQueen and a Took, for dinner and a little meetup at Dome (Arts Museum there). We had food, desserts and lots and lots of laugh. ^__^ I as usual get tease as a Ma'dem. -__^

Also asked TheElvenQueen advice on that Iman demands and she said just ignore it. We are the ones who created the project and never did we invited her to be part of the organizer and yet she got the nerve to put herself in charge without invitation or approval. Well, my advice to her:
GET A LIFE & IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH COMPREHENSION!

I HATE when people betray me and steal my thunder. Been that road before and I HATE IT!

Frankly that night after the Line Party when she happily poke her nose into wanting to know everything about my group's LOTR Costume Parade without invitation, I had already grow suspicious of her. Then when she or her "friends" didn't turned up for the Chingay Parade and get us to go instead, felt betrayed. And then when her plan to "organize" a group outing to the LOTR Exhibition didn't get ANY response and she didn't spent enough time when she herself did come, other than only coming once, I felt even more betrayed!
Heck, this was suppose to be my reply if I'm to let go of my feelings:
Let me get this straight.
1. I asked for a CONTACT INFO of Warner Brothers Singapore. I NEVER ask you to be the Middleman!
2. Thank you so much for twisting my words when you posted at the ML!
I asked for contact infos of WB; you said I asked you to be the middleman.
3. Thank you so much for assuming things!
Nobody had asked or inviting you to be the organizer of this
project or do anything for it till later as what a general fan should do to be
part of the project and YET you happily assumed it and put yourself as the
leader! I HATE when people put their nose into others' affairs and steal away my
thunder.
Frankly when it comes to Singapore LOTR Fans and even the Star Wars ones, this always what I have to recite to myself:
"Where is Gondor when the Westford fell? Where is Gondor when our
enemies draws around us? Where is Gon......"

(Which reads "Where are the Singapore Fans when we most needed them? Where are the Singapore Fans when SW/LOTR started to loose its presences in Singapore? Where are Sing....")


Why? When we most need them to keep the spirit of SW/LOTR alive during the dark times (aka when the general fandom is put to dominant stage), they disappeared into the Abyss. But when those who been keeping the spirit alive try to create a major project or start a Garrision/Club, POP! These "Abyss" people suddenly appear and STEAL the reign from those who are originally in charge! X-(
Hai....Singapore is SOOOOO Boring and its people so rude and inconsiderate! >__<
Oh! For those who think they know ROTK movie by heart, try out this quiz at CBBC. -__^ See how well you scored. -__^
Ps: That LOTR Doujinshi eBay seller is back and he got a whole buncha doujinshi put on sale at eBay. Mostly USD5/pc and many Legolas x Aragorn or Aragorn x Boromir but there are some gems and those I had been eyeing for weeks. Will bid in 2 days time for those I want as they have 2days ~7hours till half of them bidding ends. Wish me luck! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home