The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, August 27, 2004

Need To Get This Off My Chest......
About the SG LOTR Trilogy Movie Marathon, the physical petition seems to be going somewhere with the help of others we know while the online one is somewhere there.

Jo had asked around for signatures, Janis had too and Jean I had given the printed copy of the Petition when we last met earlier this month so she can ask around NTU or her friends. Fiona also had planned to get the petition signing going among her friends in school too. And since I realized there is no way I can meet all my team member before the "deadline" (mid-Sept), I had conceived the plan to just post the petition to them to sign and send it to the next person or back to me. So far, Parish had signed it cause I met her just now at Chinatown. -__^


Then pop in again Iman today, bugging me again. X-(

This is what I e-mailed her earlier this month after we conceived the idea to start the petition:
Can you do me a BIG favor and try to put me with the person from Warner
Brothers or pass on the infos how to contact him/her?

Cause in USA, they gonna screen the LOTR EE Trilogy and we in Singapore won't want to miss it out too, so several of us are going to organized a little write-in or Petition to get WB to bring in LOTR Extended Edition Trilogy and screen it here in Singapore this Dec, even if it's gonna be a 1 day affair.

Her reply:
Of course ill talk to them! You think i want to miss out on this opportunity to
bring LOTR back to the big screen? we can start the petition now and ill talk to
the WB rep. But the petition needs to get going fast coz WB need some time in
bringing the idea to work. When i suggested it to them for TTT nearing the end
of the year, they said it was too late to do something, but they said they would
try for the following year, and the ended up having it.
Ill do my best ;)


(CENSORED) her! X-( I asked for a contact number or an address so we can send the petition to them and here she is trying to talk it into her own hands and happily declared herself as the Middleman! X-(

Luckily Jo found the address of Warner Brothers Singapore and Jean provided a possible address for New Line Cinema.

And her post in the DEAD Council-Of-The-Ring ML further ANGERED me when she TWISTED my words:

.....e-mailed me requesting me to asl our WB correspondent if, like in the US
at the end of the year,singapore can have a screening of the EE of all three
movies. So icalled her and she said we need to get a petition going to push
NewLine Cinema to do so, because the General Manager of WB had thoughtof it and e-mailed New Line, but they hadnt replied. If they get support it will be more
persuasive.

P.S. fatimah, have you started the petition?Coz if not, ill start
it.It has to be pre-written and well-written so it needs to be preparedfirst to
make an impression on the person who its addressed to.

I DIDN'T ASK HER TO ASK WB ON MY BEHALF! I ASKED FOR AN ADDRESS OR CONTACT NUMBER! AND SHE THINK HER ENGLISH SO GOOD IS IT? SHE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH AS TO TWIST MY REQUEST AROUND AND NOW SHE THINK SHE'S INTELLETUAL ENOUGH TO CORRECT ME!

Who she think she is, nosing into other people's businesses? Who is she? Happily inviting herself into the project without any invitation? I NEVER ASK HER HAND TO HELP OTHER THAN PASSING THE CONTACT INFO OF WB AND SHE HAD THE NERVE TO PULL THE REIGN FROM ME AND THE REST! X-(

Heck! My online one was not so bad except for expression errors here and here which is only noticable to teachers. And it's just a MINOR petition!

The actual and one that must convince WB is the PHYSICAL one which we are going to start bombaring them soon and gonna be written by someone else and corrected by those fluent in English which is not me. Jo only used the words for the Online one as a starting point for the physical one and Jean was kind enough to correct the petition so it'll be better word. And now the petition had been going around people we know.

#&@*?@!*!#*&^ Wish I can WHACK her head rite now since she is SO STUPID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home