The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Fiona, You Gotten Me.......
I simply LOVE Full Metal Achemist! \/^__^

No wonder everyone was attracted to it. It was both hilarous and have a deep meaning. I especially love Episode 13(?; the one with the puppy and kitten). Now to complete seeing the other 3 1/3 DVD while I work on my Elven Archer Armor tomolo onwards. -__^

Anyhow, a little secret, I always have some kinda of closeness feeling towards anything that is part human. -__^ Just my little secret related to my real altergo (oh no! Don't try to poke it about it!).

And if ask who I'll like to cosplay if you want to form a FMA group next year, I'll choose....




Name: Hawkeye, Riza
Rank: First Lieutenant
Specialty: Pistols

Riza Hawkeye is Roy Mustang's subordinate, acting as his advisor and his aid.
Hawkeye is very skilled in the use of firearms. She is always calm and cool, and not
easily perturbed by many things. However, she is secretly feared by her peers.
She is the only one of Mustang's subordinates that can talk back to him without any
consequences. Perhaps it is because she has kept him in line on his steady rise through the ranks of the military.

Hahaha, why I choose her? Cause I have this thing about being a person who is cautious, goes by the rules and the system (most of the time) and prefer to be an advisor behind a successful person. LOL! So how about you do your adult Edward and I do Riza? Want to form a FMA group for next year's EOY Cosplay Event since Cosfest is booked by Star Wars? -__^

And I know the exact fabric to use for the Military Uniform; the exact same type I used for my Mitsuki (Dual!) School Uniform, and future D (Dual!) and Reiko (Gate Keepers) school uniform. Gonna cost SGD5-6/m the last time I bought them and another good thing about the fabric, it hold pleats well after a good ironing and don't get crumpled easily. I only iron my Mitsuki Skirt once and had won it several times now and none of the pleats at the back is ruin or even show signs of having sat on! -__^

Oh! If you haven't seen this, check out these cosplayers. This one and this one. -__^


Anyhow, a little something Fiona pointed out to me yesterday when we went out together; why Haldir have this Air of Arrogant in him. -__^

Well, in Imladris/Rivendell, Haldir's and Anárien's "royal" background is well known among the mostly Noldor Elves living there and their status is considered as just below Lord Elrond and his children. So, they are well-respected in Imladris and always addressed as Lord and Lady, other than most of their needs are met by the "servants". Moreover, they are Lord Elrond's Godson & Goddaughter, a role Lord Elrond took up after the death of their father at The Last Alliance (especially that at that time, Haldir and Anárien are still Elves Children so they still need a father figure in their growing up years) .

But in Lothlorien, on the advice of their Godmother aka Grandaunt aka Queen, their royal background is kept a secret. They also prefer to keep it that way as it allows them to blend in better with the other Silvan Elves (especially that they are half-Silvan as their mother is a Silven Elf) as they are just Captain of the March Wardens on the Northern and Eastern Borders. But occasionally, that air of authority and arrogant does naturally crepe in, in their speech or action. -__^


And about Anárien's Imladris Outfit, I kinda figured out the design. It has the Outer Robe like Arwen's Farewell Dress with the Dark Baby Blue Color Vines patterned except that there is an opening from slightly below the bust. The V-Shape Yoke in front will be decorated with the design seen on Gil-Galad's Collar Piece (will sketch the full design from my 8" Figure) while the Upper Sleeves decorated with the design seen on Gil-Galad's Tabbard.

Under the Robe will be a Mandarin Collar Robe in Baby Blue Color. The top will be like Elrond's Salmon Robe while below the belt like Celeborn's Robe. The sleeves is a little tricky here as I want it to be soft and tight so it can range from Baby Blue Nylon Lycra to Silk Essence with lacing. There will be a sash in Blue at the waist and a belt similar to Celeborn's will be worn over the sash.

Under the robe, I have decide to have 2 version of things to wear. The norm will be a baggy Wrap Pant like Elrond's in Dark Blue while occasionally, a skirt similar to what is worn under Celeborn's Robe is worn, and this will be the Dark Blue Crinkled Organza I already owned.

So later today, got to make a trip to Joo Chiat Complex to get the Dark Blue Polyester and Baby Blue Matte Satin Fabrics which goes for SGD1/yard. Hope the Baby Blue Matte Satin is enough to make the Robe, shun the sleeves and the Polyester Fabric still there. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home