The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, October 11, 2004

The Good & The Bad.....
Had a good and bad thing happening to me today. -__-

The Good:
I went to Joo Chiat Complex this evening and managed to get the SGD1 Baby Blue Matte Satin and Bright Blue Polyester Fabric for my AnĂ¡rien's Imladris Outfit. Gotten 8 yards of the Satin and this is more than enough for the Robe, while 5 yards of the Polyester Fabric for the pants. So I got almost all the fabrics I need for that Outfit; still need to figure out what to use for the Inner Robe's Sleeves: the Baby Blue Satin with Lacing or Baby Blue Polyester Lycra.

The Bad:
I remembered the Sewing Machine shop owner saying they close at 9.30pm on weekdays so after arriving in AMK (it was 7.15pm), I went to the shop to take back my sewing machine.

The Shop Was Closed.... -__-

Darn! And I walked all the way from the MRT Station to that shop which is 4 bus stops away! >__<
Later, dropped by Kedai Gemuk (I used to live in that area of Junction of Ave 3 & 10 before I moved to Junction of Ave 4 & 5) to get a drink. And when I opened the bottle of Pepsi, it started spilling out (Darn! Someone may had shake it before me gotten it!) and some landed on the Cloths I bought. So now I had to wash both pieces and iron them before putting them away.

Ouch! What a day! >__<

Anyhow, had continue watching FMA DVD and gotten to the more sad part. *cry cry* Still got 1 1/2 more DVD to go. Wish the Center Room Computer CD Drive or CD-Writer Drive is working so I can watch the DVD with sound! (My TV has no sound and we have no idea why or I have the money to call the TV Repairman or Cable TV Repairman! >__< )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home