The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, September 23, 2005

To Have Craving Is Human….
I seem to have all kind of craving at different time of the month or year these days. o__O

After watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I have a craving for Cabbage Soup. Cook it myself whenever I feel like and the only different from the real one as shown in the movie is that mine contain lots of cabbage and there is the additional of Beef and Tofu Strip or Carrot or Egg Tofu or Chinese Parsley or Mushroom.

Then there is the usual craving for plain old Chicken Soup which I easily prepare whenever there is the craving and there is chicken in the freezer. Of course, as usual, I always add Chinese Parsley and lots of Young Ginger Strips.

There is also the occasionally craving for Half-Boiled Egg with Sweet Soya Sauce and Chili Powder but I try to fulfill that only when I got one of those Omega 3 or Omega 6 or Beta Carotene or Selenium Enriched Eggs. So far, still need to perfect my method of making it. =__=

Then rite after the NJRC 2005, as result of buying the goodies or being given some goodies by the kids, I have craving for Frozen Cookies. Got that fulfilled here and there with Almond or Chocolate Cookies.

I also got craving for rich, cold Brownies courtesy of the MGS (Primary) kids but that one still yet to be fulfill as Polar’s ones are too dry. Will have to try Famous Amos ones one of these days or bake my one if I can borrow someone’s oven (will add a nice thick layer of Semi-Sweet/Black Chocolate on top too just like the MGS girls one -__^ ).

Don’t forget too about the Tuna with Mayonnaise. The last time I did it; I also added in 2 Hard Boiled Egg (White only) and thinly sliced cabbages plus Chinese Parsley per can of Tuna in Water which make it quite healthy. Eat it on its own as Lunch or Dinner or Snack, or with cheap old-school white bread (the long ones we usually see at Old School Kopi Tiam, eaten with Kaya or Half-Boiled Egg).

And recently, I have cravings for English Muffins. Anything except Blueberries and as long as they are wet and nice tasting. Think this one must blame on Bernard’s wife as she fed us newly baked Muffins during the last TORC Singapore Moot. So far, other than Bernard’s wife Muffin, the next nicest one I found was from this Malay Bakery at Arab Street, especially that it comes in several favors like Cheese, Chocolate and Apricot, costing SGD1.40 each (30-50% off after 6.30pm) . Could use a Banana one too as I also seems to have a liking for Banana (Banana Muffins, Banana Freeze, Frozen Banana, just plain banana etc etc).

Wonder what will be my next craving……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home