The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Bloody Hell!! I can't access my SingNet Mails!!! Wonder if they had suspended my account due to not finish paying my bills? And darn! I still got $400 more to settle as of yesterday. Shouldn't had pay my Pager Bill the other day cause I'm gonna disconnect it anyway.

And yes, I'm CONFIRMED about doing Arwen's Moaning Gown by June. Must had been the Aragorn Virus that Danny and Faiz is spreading to me . . . . . . . .

Mini Maul: Aiyah! You already selected to do Arwen since last Sept what! So what new if you don't do her Mourning Gown?
DE: . . . .. . . .


Okay, off to Chinatown and Spotlight now. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home