The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, February 06, 2003

I'm becoming a noctual human . . . .And I can't really fall asleep like I usually do before 5am . . .

Can't really do my housework in the day and doing them at night after midnight. >__< Now, I had just finish writing down the patterns I want to buy for my costuming from Spotlight later this afternoon. Darn! I'm buying so many patterns and yet using only 1 or 2. Must polish up my sewing skills while I still got lots of time at home! And when is Spotlight gonna have the Simplicity Pattern I need, Simplicity 5840 (Jedi Garb)?

Later today, must remember to keep a lookout for the trimming for Arwen's Gowns (Mourning Gown and Blood Red) and Eowyn's Jumper too at Chinatown. And get those cheap earrings to make the Chainmail from the Chinatown Shop. Donno if I should place the order for Merry's Wig now when i'm gonna wear it in Dec (in case I'm not doing Arwen).

I'm off to write down what else I got to buy and then to sleep (or nap). Aiyah! Like this I make as well go to school on Sat to make the media and check my stuffs. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home