The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

This Other Computer had been acting weird.
Since a few days ago, I can't get internet connection for it whenever the other computer (the one my bro is using in his room) is switched on. So for the past 2 days, I can only use it in the morning/afternoon before my bro comes home. Hai . . . . what bad luck is befalling me. >__<

No improvement on my front. Still a bum. Got to wake up early tomolo to go to school and restart on my project cause I got to finish it by early April. Boy, I AM crazy. @__@

Oh yes, I really wonder if I should get the Black/Midnight Blue Silk Velvet now for Arwen's Mourning Gown. I got to get around 8-10 metres of it and that'll cost $100-$120. @__@ Ya, that's a LOT of money, and also considering I haven't get a seamstress yet. I really, really can't wait the day I can wear it BUT looking at my body shape and my needs to lose weight, I wonder if I should. Frankly, I really, really want to loose lots and lots of weight (around 30kg!!) but I just can't stop eating a lot unless I go out of the house everyday to stay away from food. And no money to buy the full set of those dieting drinks (Cambridge Diet is cheapest $99 for 1 week only!!! I need to go on a diet for a couple of months to get rid of the excess and make sure they stay away!). And these past few days, I'm having a little craving for thick Butter with Banana & Walnuts bread. And fried Cuttlefish. >__< Donno when I should start on the diet and stay away from normal food. >__<

And my dad is coming home in about 2 weeks and I haven't done a thing to the centre room or the kitchen!!! Dammit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home