The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, February 07, 2003

Bought a few stuffs at Chinatown and Spotlight Orchard yesterday.
Trimming for Eowyn's Refugee Dress Jumper. It's White and Gold Braids, about 1/4" wide; so I'll have to dye it a brown color (using Dylon Multiple-Purpose Dye) later. Also gotten a Blue Tailor Chalk Pencil, normal tailor chalk and skirt 3-size closure. At Spotlight, I gotten McCall's 3653, 3663 and my all time favourite 2810 (ops! size F instead of my usual C). But they don't have Butterick 3552. (T__T) But Shuhui said she gotten it from Spotlight Orchard and now the person at the counter said they don't bring Butterick Costume Pattern in. Darn! Now I got to go to Spotlight Tampinese to get that pattern and a few others (cause it's now 3 patterns for $20).

Didn't get my Dark Blue or Black Chiffon yesterday for Arwen's Mourning Gown yesterday so I'll be leaving for Arab Street and Spotlight Tampinese soon to get it and those patterns. Maybe I'll get lucky and get some trimmings for her gown too!

Oh! And I got to get a new POD card for my handphone. Only got $2 left >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home