The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Went to Cosfesta yesterday as Eowyn in her Refugee Gown.
The Jumper didn't turned out too well; it didn't have the Cap Sleeves or Trimmings on the Jumper's Collar. And somehow, I overdone the sides as there is a budge at the end of the "hole" at the sides (but it made a good place to put my sword! no need scabbard or belt!). Ya, back to the cutting board for the Jumper.

I took many photos yesterday but mostly of our team. Also posed at that field that used to be Christian/Jewish Cemetary, pretending waiting for Eomer or my Faramin to come. And looking at some photos of me taken by others, I really need to put more fairer foundation AND face powder on my face to make myself more pale looking.
And get Legolas' or Haldir's eyebrows to hide my real hair color. Well, the most, I'm gonna wear the improved costume again this June so I got the time to go for a REAL sewing class and learn about Cap Sleeves, Princess Seams and such. :-\ Dec is entirely reserved for Arwen or Merry or Easterling or Elven Archer.

And the bad news about the LOTR team, Hassan is convinced he wanted to do Sauron in his armor rather than Saruman. >___< No cannot!!! I want to see Saruman this Dec and I hate to see a crappy Sauron armor in person. Hai, maybe I can convinced him again after I finish learning how to sew properly and can do the whole costume for him (as long as he pay for the fabric).

Will talk more later. It's 3.07am now and I think I need to take a nap downstairs and check why the tv is making weird noises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home