The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Went to Arab Street again today.
Gotten some Pink Flower Pattern Organza for my donno-when-will-I-make Arwen's Rose Dress and a Black-Grey "Transition" Polyester Chiffon for a weathered look Arwen's Mourning Gown Veil. ^___^

Saw a few trimming at my usual trimming shop that looks like can be used later for Arwen's Blood Red Gown later when I get back to it. But no sight of something I can use as a Base for the Mourning Gown trimmings. Then again, I didn't get to go to that Chinese Shop after Sultan Mosque; they seems to have a good range of trimmings too.

Still no sight of some good Silk Velvet for the Mourning Gown. The one at the same shop I bought previously seems a little wrinkled/crushed so I'll keep it as the last resort. Hope new stock will arrive by the time I'm getting this gown done, probably in late April or early May. -__^

Took more quiz:
Arwen

Arwen

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Arwen, Elf, the daughter of Elrond.

In the movie, I am played by Liv Tyler.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software



Now I'm destine for Arwen @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home