The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 10, 2003

DARN!!!!! I BROKE MY NOTEBOOK MODEM INTO 2 YESTERDAY!! @__@
It was like usual; I put the computer onto the box to let the battery get recharged and guess what happened? The whole thing slipped and the modem hit the floor first and bent into 2!! >__< Now I got to go to Sim Lim to get a new one. Why was I so dumb??? >__<

Another, I also broke my spects into 2 at the usual place above the nosepiece yesterday morning. Tried to get a new frame today since it's the lenses that cost a bomb and now, the young girl said she got no size for me. And now I got to spend another $128 on my new spect since the old previous one is giving me heachache due to higher degree. STUPID! STUPID! WHERE AM I GONNA GET THE MONEY! I ALSO NEED TO PAY FOR MY SCHOOL FEES THAT'S $500++!! @__@

I need a break to resettle my life for now. And of course, do my Eowyn Refugee Dress Jumper by Thursday for the event this Sat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home