The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, March 03, 2003

Aaaaarrrhhhh!!!!
2 more days to that SW Costume job and I haven't found the 2nd Jedi Knight. >___< And I can't contact Faiz, Asra said his modem screwed up. And I haven't paid my school fee, gone to school to do my project or get the middle room clear up! >___< And I lost many, many files of the Anime Cosplay pictures on one of the CD-RW @__@ (Luckily it wasn't the LOTR or HP photos! ^___^ )

I'm one lazy bumb!!!

Anyhow, I'm getting ready to go out to Chinatown with Parish. Will see what I can afford to get today. I still need those parts for the Arwen Rose Dress but that at Arab Street to settle.

Oh! Can't wait to fully start reading ROTK. Got to get the plastic cover ASAP! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home