The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, February 28, 2003

I Finally Got The Japan AOTC Pepsi Bottlecaps!!
Bought the Royal Guard & Vader Bust and Royal Guard Figure from Ultimate Toys & Collectibles at SGD10 for 3. Okay for the price. Now what I want is Zam Wesell, the Vader Figure, Darth Maul (maybe?) and another Royal Guard Bust. Heeheheeh, Clefairy is turning those bottlecaps into hats for her SD Figures! ^___^

About my Arwen Rose Dress that I want to get done soon, I can't find the velvet that is cheap enough for it at Chinatown. The Uncle who has Silk Velvet doesn's seem to have them in Red (he went on some break or something anyway so I can't enter his shop) while the one next to him sell her Polyester-Nylon(?) Velvet at SGD12/metre, that's the same pricetag as a real Silk Velvet. @__@ So tomorrow, after school I gonna try Arab Street. I remember there are some at SGD8 but I can't remember what type. Just hope it's Korean Velvet or those kind that are nicer.

I also started working on my Cosplay Website but that darn Pirated MS FrontPage 2000 programme is getting on my nerve again. Can't seems to save certain pictures BUT I know how to get over that. But the process gonna be slow. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home