The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, February 23, 2003

Wonder How Should I Word My Ads To Get More People From The Cosplay Community To Join My LOTR Group This Dec . . .
Maybe something like this:

Hi!

My friend and I are organizing a LORD OF THE RINGS group for this December.

Our primary target it to go watch RETURN OF THE KING on the day it get released in LOTR Costumes (Dec 17th or 18th?).

We'll be booking the required no. of seats at LIDO at about 6.30pm and carry out a Costume Parade from Somerset MRT Station to Lido from about 4.30pm to 6pm. Stopovers at various places like Takashimaya, Hereen etc can be arranged. If members want to do photoshoot at CHIJMES or City Hall areas on the same day, it can also be arrange but it has to be conducted in the early afternoon to ensure we're not late for the ROTK show.

So we'll love to have others who own LOTR Costumes to join us for the event, to show that the LOTR FanForce is going strong in Singapore.We are not strict about repeated costumes between participants or level of accuracy of the costumes/armor/props.

Interested? To Sign Up for the event, contact me at darth_eagle@yahoo.com

You can also check out some LOTR costumes done by our members previously HERE.

Let the project that had been in the making since September 2001 come true this December! ^__^


Hmm, how does it sound like? Or should I make it like my AOTC Costume Parade Ads too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home