The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, February 23, 2003

Jeanette kinda secured a job for some of us SW Costumers.
She has a friend who work as some Notebook Programme Promoter and he's interested in employing some of us (2 Jedi, 1 Vader, 1 Padme/Leia, 1 Royal Guard & 1 Boba Fett) for some promotion this March 7th. I kinda need the money BUT the problem is
1. She want me in my IRG Costume.
It's still with Yazid's friend and the helmet needed to be repainted (that's 1 week work at least) and the Cloak washed or remade.
2. No one got Jedi Costumes
So it's better if I do mine now. BUT I ran out of funds to buy the Brown Vinyl for the Tabbard and fabrics for the Gi.

Will see what I can do these next 2 weeks. >___<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home