The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I Had Finish Reading THE HOBBITS.
Phew! Finally done it; read the 3 books that comes before Return Of The King. Now, I'm all ready to read ROTK, in preparation for the movie in Dec BUT the paperbag cost at least SGD17.99 so where in the world I gonna spare the cash. I'm still struggling to pay my Internet Bill (stands at SGD220.75 now) and bloody hell, I can't get the half school fee till I pay the full fees. @__@ I also couldn't find the cover that is similar to the other 2 books >___< so there is a high likeliness I'll get the one with the Gondor Scenery. And I also want to get the Similliarn (sp?) and the 12 History Of Middle Earth books (actually 11 cause the 12th book is the appendix). Add to the the Coffee Table books, LOTR: The Malking Of The Trilogy, The Art Of FOTR, The Art Of TTT and The Art Of ROTK (ya, the last 2 haven't been released yet!), it will seems worse then buying SW Books (wait . . . . I didn't buy that many SW books; I borrowed most of them from the Library and buy only those I see going on sale).

Well, I'll see how the next few weeks.


Anyhow, this News came in yesterday:

Hihi everyone!

To celebrate our first anniversary, SCC presents the "Cosplay Extravaganza", in conjunction with Takashimaya's 10th anniversary. This event will be supported by Passion Marketing, Odex, TV Mobile, Takashimaya, SCC SQuare, Starhub Interactive, Kid's Central, Mage Magazine, Playworks Magazine, First Magazine.

Venue: Takashimaya Square (Basement 2), 391 Orchard Road, Singapore 238873
Date: 23rd March 2003 (Sunday)
Time: 1 pm - 6pm
Admission: Free

Programme Lineup

-Attractive doorgifts to all cosplayers
-FanArt Exhibition
-Cosplay Photos Exhibition
-Cosplay (All categories of cosplay are welcome)
-Cosplay Competition (Selected titles only, see below for details)
-Performances


Hai . . . guess I want to go but I'm not willing to do Eowyn again till I had her Inner Dress done. And I got to fixed the Jumper to be more accurate.

Sooooooo, since I'm itching to do Arwen (heck! It been delayed for 3 months!) and I got the Pink Patterned Organza at hand, I might get her Rose Dress done for this event. BUT, that is IF I can find Rose Red/Red Velvet (soft ones) for less than SGD8/m (I need 5 metres) and a seamstress who can do the costume for me for under SGD120. For under the Organza, I'll just use White Silky Satin, either the SGD2.50/m or SGD3.50/m ones since the whole costume is gonna be 3 layers and so no chance of what's under the dress showing through. And there goes my plan to make it myself after I had polish up my sewing skills.


And on the LOTR Premiere Front, Aisyah told me her friend's brother is willing to do Gollum for this Dec and MAC Cosplay. ^__^ Cool! Now we need not torture the Midget into becoming Gollum. Her friend is also interested in joining the team but she's wearing the Tudung so I got to squeeze my brain a lot to see which characters she can do (well, for now I only see the baddies like the Easterlings & Haradrim @__@ ).


Anyhow, I'm tempted to change blog. Maybe get the same server as Shuhui's since it got the option of putting in Mood Icon and stuffs. Customizing this blog with HTML or whatever is giving me headache since I can't see the results immediately. Maybe someday when I learn how to customized my Blog I can have nice backgrounds like everyone else. Hmmm, think this will be my choices:
1st: Darth Vader-AOTC Anakin Skywalker
2nd: Haldir
3rd: Darth Maul (TPM & Comic)
4th: Arwen
5th: Eowyn
6th: Arwen-Aragorn (AOTC Forbidden Love style! ^___^ )
7th: Easterlings
8th: DUAL!
9th: Captain Power And The Soldiers Of The Future
10th: Saint Seiya
11th: Kir Kanos-Crimson Empire
12th: Eagle's Park (the Star Park Figures/Scenes that I created)
13th: Angel Sanctuary
14th: Zam Wesell
15th: Jango Fett
16th: Fett Family
17th: Imperial Royal Guards
18th: Dark Side (Vader, Maul, Palpatine/Sidious, Dark Jedi Luke etc)
Ps: All except the first 3 are not in sequence of appearance!)

Oh yes! No SGD1,000 or LOTR figures in my Mailbox on my Birthday. :-\ Maybe someday then . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home