The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 24, 2003

Met Muzdalifah at AMK Library tonight.
It was by accident and we spent the next 1/2 hour together going around AMK Central. Wow, she's not as cubby as before. More slim. And she's working now in some F&B company. Doing okay. Well, I got her handphone no. so we could SMS each other here and there. -__^

On the Costuming Front, this guy announced at SGCosplay Mailing List that his mom is selling off her wedding gown related stuffs at prices $5-20. Contacted him and so we settle on going to his mom shop on this Sat to look at the wares. Hope I get some BIG bargain and even find those trimmings I need for Arwen's Gowns. ^__^ Well, who knows. Anyhow, he mentioned that the shop is at Midpoint Orchard and I suspect it's the Bridal Shop on the 2nd level (Heck, it been months since I go there anyway.)

Clare had also PM me that she had found those Staedtler Pens I need for the Jedi Food Capsules at the larger Choa Chu Kang Popular bookshop. Will go there tomorrow to grab as many as I can as Yazid want me to make some for him, and maybe later even Faiz. If 1 cost $1.85, guess the max I can get is 10 pens. Not really sure how much I'll charge per capsule but think it'll be around $4 and I'm being very generous here (online it's going for about USD4-10 per capsules).

There is also news that there'll be some Cosplay related events this late March and early April. Do I have to wear costumes to these events? I could hunt for some cheap Rose Red Velvet (Cotton probably), budget $5/m (I need 4-5 metres) and get the Silky Satin to get my Arwen Rose Red Dress done for that event. But that'll mean I have to buy more extra Pink Flower Patterned Organza in case I really reduce in size by Dec so can't wear the one I make now. And I still got to get more Brown Raw Silk for my Eowyn's Refugee Gown in case I screw it up when I recut the jumper.

Will see how. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home