The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, March 02, 2003

Fabrics To Buy This Week:
==> Japanese Crepe Satin (White) x4 metres = SGD20/-

==> Acetate Lining (Rose Red) x4 metres = SGD10/-
(only gonna get the Arwen's Rose Dress lower sleeves & after the bust of the overcoat lined)

==> Collar Trimmings For the Rose Red Dress (probably silver or white about 5mm wide)

==> Tafetta Velvet (Red) x6 metres = SGD18/-

==> Vinyl (Dark Brown) x2 metres = SGD10-20 (A Big Maybe)

For the rest of the Jedi Tabbards & Obi, I'll look through my fabric scraps to see what I can use. One thing for sure, I know I got some Calico left that I can use for the White Jedi Garb. ^__^

And I better start making my costumes or sending them out. The pile of fabrics is getting higher (it's over half the height of the wardrobe! @___@ )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home