The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, March 13, 2003

I Want To Get These Done:
-My School Project
-Tidy up my room
-Pay up all my bills (Internet & Pager)
-My Arwen Rose Dress (For Cosfest?)
-My Arwen Mourning Gown
-My Ringwraith Robes
-Jeannette's Galadriel Prolog Gown (Got all the lace & beaded pieces! ^__^ )
-Reduce the pile of fabrics into costumes and crafts
-Lose weight (all 30kg of it!)
-Become fair ^__^

Etc etc etc . . .

Oh! Since a few days ago, I got tempted by this Elven Gown/Dress. ^__^



I think I can have it as my Hari Raya Puasa Dress as long as I get 2 different Vest/Coat done (the screen accurate one for LOTR Gatherings/Photoshoots & a normal sleeved one for Hari Raya and other "normal" occasions). Just give me this Gown for Hari Raya and I'll be most content . . . well, unless someone throws in Saruman's Costume too! (Hey! If disinclude the Robe, it's looks like some Chinese/Vietnamic inspired dress that is popular now! -__^ )

Took a little quiz related to LOTR:



I'm the book version of Frodo!

Intellectual, pioneering, subtle, and misunderstood, nothing beats a true original.








Which LOTR Character are you?
Quiz by blantoncirith

How in the world can I be Legolas? Can't I be Arwen or Galadriel or Haldir? ^__^




Which LOTR Character are you?
Quiz by blantoncirith


. . . . . . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home